This is a full-time position.
Deadline: Fri Dec 31, 2021 (26 days from now)
Platform Venture Studio helps founders from all backgrounds build companies which tackle the world’s biggest problems.
Platform’s founders are Jeremy Burton, a 15x serial entrepreneur, and Tim Connors, a venture investor who has funded 6 unicorns and created over $30B in market cap. Platform’s process encapsulates Jeremy’s and Tim’s combined 50+ years of experience in building successful startups.
PlatformOS is our proprietary software platform for running Platform Venture Studio. Think of it as "Github for building startups". It captures all of our best practice, allows us to build in the open, and engages the collective intelligence of our network.
PlatformOS comprises various responsive web applications, a browser extension, API integrations, and data science components.
Reporting directly to Platform's founder, you will be a key player in continuing the evolution of PlatformOS.
You will have:
- 5+ years of experience in both front-end and back-end web development (an uneven mix is ok)
- Front-end web development experience in React. React Native experience is helpful.
- An ability to dial in the right level of quality vs speed, based on the needs of the situation.
- Experience managing production deployment is helpful.
- Comfort working remotely as the norm and the communication skills to make it work effectively. We are a remote-first company, with a remote-first culture.
- A desire to work in a small, agile, scrappy, and fun team.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and location
- Benefits - health, vision, dental, 401(k), insurance
- Participation in Platform Cohort SPVs (equivalent to venture fund carry)
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- An empathetic, supportive, and inclusive culture