This is a full-time position.
Founders-in-Residence join Platform companies as Co-Founders, and typically become CEO or CTO when the company spins out.
Platform commits to being the best co-founder you could have and significantly de-risking being a start-up founder by providing:
- a validated unmet need and solution - a startup foundation, with strong chances of success
- initial capital and access to our investor network
- a glide-path to success, built with specific, measurable milestones
- the Platform Guild - our network of trusted advisors and subject-matter experts who can help you whenever you need it
- a talented and flexible studio team to help build - design, engineering, research, growth hacking, etc
- shared ops/HR/G&A functions - legal, talent, finance, etc - so you can focus on what matters
- coaching all along the way
Matching a Co-Founder is art and science. Amongst the qualities we look for in a Co-Founder / Founder-in-Residence are: Smarts, Empathy, Self-awareness, Moral Compass, Coachability, Grit, Inventiveness, Focus, Adaptability, Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Sense of Humor, and Leadership.