This is a full-time position.
Empowering athletes in the name, image, & likeness era
MOGL was founded in 2020 by two Notre Dame graduates, Ayden Syal and Brandon Wimbush who played Quarterback for the Irish from 2015-2018.
MOGL is a two-sided marketplace that connects collegiate athletes to endorsements, appearances, and other marketing opportunities in their local communities, and nationally.
MOGL was founded on the premise of empowering athletes to be compensated for the value that they provide their communities. The company is impact-focused and mission driven, and has partnered with Every Kid Sports to promote the future accessibility of youth athletic programming for all.
Founder Associates get to see up close what is involved in building a high-growth tech startup.
As a Founder Associate, you will have the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of building MOGL, including:
- user/customer sourcing / sales development
- project planning and management
- product and company metrics, KPIs/OKRs
- managing user feedback
- product management / feature prioritization
Former Founder Associates have reported that there is no better way to experience what is involved in building a startup. The Founder Associate program is ideal for anyone interested in entrepreneurship; especially people who aspire to be Founders themselves one day.
Platform is open to Founder Associates from diverse backgrounds. Successful Founder Associates possess most or all of the following attributes:
- generalists, willing to roll up their sleeves and tackle varied challenges
- highly data-driven, analytical, and endlessly curious
- voracious readers, able to digest lots of information, quickly
- able to synthesize complex information into simple and actionable summaries
- expert online sleuths, masters of Google searches
- numerate and able to summarize data in Google Sheets
- comfortable talking to potential users and customers
- a strong bias to action, scrappiness, and ability to move quickly
Founder Associates compensation is commensurate with experience and includes pay and equity.