This is a full-time position.
Empowering athletes in the name, image, & likeness era
MOGL is seeking a driven, enthusiastic Marketing Manager who is passionate about sports and improving the lives of people around them.
As the head of social media and marketing for MOGL, you will be responsible for creating content and formulating the marketing strategy to increase awareness for the business through a variety of functions including but not limited to: management of the company's social media platforms, creating graphic design and video content for promotional purposes, and building compelling marketing campaigns to attract athletes and businesses to the platform. In addition, you will be responsible for managing a team of marketing interns who will assist with content creation.
The role offers extensive opportunity to be a part of the growth and development of a company at the cutting edge of a major regulatory change. Successful Social Media Marketing Managers will be able to manage the entire social media marketing strategy and maintain a constant presence across all platforms. This is a major area of importance in this space and candidates will be given exceptional amount of responsibility to grow the business.
- Analyze how MOGL’s current marketing and branding strategies can be improved
- Manage social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Integrate online presence with social media marketing and design
- Create compelling video content showcasing MOGL’s impact (TikTok, Instagram, etc)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and how to implement them
- Expert in content creation especially video production and editing
- Extensive Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter management experience
- Knowledge of Google advertising and Facebook advertising
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other graphic editors
- Undergraduate Marketing or Design course of study - Preferred
$40k – $60k + benefits