Live Music Jukebox
We're sorry - this job is no longer available
At Juke (juke.band), our mission is to help artists better monetize their talents. We are trusted by musicians of all kinds, from career musicians to national acts like Umphrey’s McGee.
Juke is the first live concert jukebox. We aim to enrich the live music experience for the artist, the audience, and the venue by providing an intuitive and accessible channel of communication that allows for tailored performances. We are a team from Notre Dame, Wonolo, Onnit, Stanford, Anheuser-Busch, Yext, and more. We are backed by leading investors in the midwest and silicon valley, including Tim Connors of PivotNorth, and Jeremy Burton of Platform Venture Studio. While we are headquartered in the midwest, our team spans the country.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned leader with a deep working knowledge of the music industry who is looking to significantly impact the vision and direction of a high-growth startup.
You’ll create the strategy Juke deploys to establish the right partnerships to spur non-linear growth. Further, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and negotiating the terms of the deals. Lastly, you’ll cultivate the relationship and collaborate with these partners to drive growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with leadership to define and shape our vision and growth strategy
- Introduce and recruit influential artists to partner with Juke on their tour
- Identify creative opportunities to partner with: artist management, streaming platforms, labels, venue groups, etc
- Work with the Juke team to sign up, activate, and cultivate artists’ success on the Juke platform
- Understand band/venue/audience and partner needs and how Juke can help
- Interface directly and work cross-functionally with Leadership, ambassadors, and team-members
- Influence product roadmap to accommodate the needs of artists, venues, and listeners
- Make sure the customer's voice is heard loud and clear when we are making decisions
- Be a recognized role model of Juke’s core values
- Attend events, conferences, and shows, travel will be required
- Lover of live music
- Extensive music industry experience in an artist and partner-facing role
- Excellent reputation amongst your network of artists, managers, labels, agents, promoters, and publishers
- Understanding of how to navigate industry-relevant dealmakers and decision-makers
- Experience working with high-profile artists while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter with proven abilities to take ownership of difficult projects and see them through to successful completion
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock options in Juke
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life
- Work anywhere in the U.S.
- Plenty of Juke swag
this is a full-time position.