This is a full-time position.
Empowering athletes in the name, image, & likeness era
MOGL Sales Development Representatives drive the growth of the MOGL customer base. SDRs are responsible for bringing businesses, brands, and individuals to the MOGL platform in order to post marketing opportunities for athletes to apply to.
In this role, you will be responsible for direct outreach to potential customers and active prospecting of new customers. You will work directly with the Customer Success Manager to ensure that every customer is onboarded appropriately and engages with the platform frequently.
To succeed in this role you need to be both a team player and employ an individual growth mindset. You will need to do your own lead generation and conduct your own meetings but you will always have the ability to bring in one of the MOGL founders to convert potential prospects.
• Prospect new customers for the MOGL platform through lead generation and direct outreach.
• Manage the entire sales process and maintain exceptional records
• Assist with customer onboarding, navigation, and education
• Work closely with CSM to hand off customer for onboarding and management.
• Keep extremely accurate and up to date records of interactions with clients in the company CRM.
• Track and provide executive sales reporting on a weekly basis
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
• Effective collaboration and communication skills across levels and functions within and outside the Company.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage numerous customer relationships at once. Logging communications is a must.
• Ability to work on tasks independently and be reliable.
• Experience in B2B/B2C sales is preferred.
• Previous experience working with lead generation and prospecting tools is preferred.
$60-$80K OTE + benefits