This is a full-time position.
Who we are
Platform Venture Studio helps founders from all backgrounds build companies which tackle the world’s biggest problems. Our companies span multiple industries including sustainable commerce, sports influencer marketing, indie music, rental insurance, and more.
Platform’s founders are Jeremy Burton, a 15x serial entrepreneur, and Tim Connors, a venture investor who has funded 6 unicorns and created over $30B in market cap. Platform’s process encapsulates Jeremy’s and Tim’s combined 50+ years of experience in building successful startups.
What you’ll be doing
-In this role you will have the opportunity to help shape our data analytics program across our portfolio.
-Reporting directly to Platform’s Head of Growth, you’ll implement data analytics programs directly in our web applications including Segment, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and more.
-You’ll then work with Platform’s core team and portfolio company CEOs to build comprehensive dashboards to provide a clear single snapshot of the business.
-You’ll also help teach our founders how to understand and use analytics at the earliest stages of company development. Tracking data is important, but knowing what to track and when is even more so.
Who you are
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing data analytics, both instrumentation and visualization in the startup technology industry.
- Specific experience implementing Segment, Google Tag Manager, and building dashboards in Mixpanel will be required.
- Experience explaining analytics to non-analytic people.
- Experience creating unified dashboards used by executive teams to drive company decisions.
- Understanding of different marketing acquisition models and relevant metrics including CAC, LTV, CAC doubling, and others.
- Experience working directly with developers will be critical to your success.
- Comfort working remotely as the norm and the communication skills to make it work effectively. We are a remote-first company, with a remote-first culture.
- A desire to work in a small, agile, scrappy, and fun team.
Why you should work with us
Working at a Venture Studio is not for everyone. You’ll regularly be pulled in a lot of different directions and get to work on a lot of different companies requiring totally different things from you. You’ll also get the chance go deep into tons of different industries, work with founders from different backgrounds and help drive positive change in the world through a number of different perspectives.
If that sounds exciting - we’d love to chat with you!
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and location
- Benefits - health, vision, dental, 401(k), insurance
- Participation in Platform Cohort SPVs (equivalent to venture fund carry)
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- An empathetic, supportive, and inclusive culture